Skip to main content
Membership and Dues
- The Memberships and Dues policy addresses institutional or organizational (University) memberships and dues as well as individual memberships and dues
- Deans and Vice Presidents are required to annually review expenditures for memberships or dues to ensure that such expenditures meet the guidelines defined in USU Policy 522
- P-Card: complete the Memberships and Dues Authorization Form and attach it to the receipt for supporting documentation.
- EZ-Buy: use the Membership and Dues Form on the EZ-Buy home page which will serve as supporting electronic documentation.
- The payment of University memberships and dues must be necessary for the effective operation of the University, college, or department.