Skip to main content

Travel Authorization

Key Points

  • All University travel must have a (TA) Travel Authorization and (TR) Travel Reimbursement completed through the Travel and Expense online system.
  • Any travel related payment or reimbursement being paid to a company or a person other than traveler is completed through EZ-Buy. Use Direct Pay Travel Related Form to complete these payments.