Skip to main content

Travel P-Card

Key Points

  • Travel Cards are a type of P-Card.
  • Travel Authorization (TA) and Travel Reimbursements (TR) must be completed and approved through the Travel and Expense system.
  • Travel Cards may NOT be used for on-campus expenditures, excluding the University Inn.
  • Cards do not "travel" with the traveler.